CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ADMITTANCE TO UNITED STATES UNIVERSITY AND BECOMING A PART OF THE USU COMMUNITY
国产偷拍视频We are very excited about your choice to attend United States University!
Your I-20: Certificate of Eligibility from USU
Make sure to review all the information on your I-20 is correct (spelling of your name, birthdate, program dates, etc.)
- Students within the United States
- Complete the F-1 Student Transfer Eligibility form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your SEVIS record must be transferred to USU by your New International Student Orientation and Check-in date
- If you are changing to the F-1 visa status, please contact the Department of International Affairs
- Student arriving from outside the United States
- Pay the I-901 fee at using the SEVIS record number listed on your I-20
- Apply for the F-1 visa through the in your country
- Applying for the F-1 visa will require you to complete the and pay the visa fee
- Arrange your travel
- USU does not provide housing or transportation. The Housing and Transportation document may help you in finding accommodation in San Diego if you are relocating to San Diego and has helpful local transportation tips.
- USU does not provide health coverage for students. International students are highly encouraged to purchase health insurance.
- Research banking options and mobile phone companies.
- Contact the Department of International Affairs for any specific inquiries you may have. The International Student Advisor can assist you in identifying local resources.
- Review the New Student Checklist – International with the expected timeline of important items to accomplish and ensure a successful start to your first session.
- Report to the Department of International Affairs if you arrive in the United States 15 days or more than the start date listed on your I-20
- All international students are required to attend the New International Student Orientation and Check-in on campus.
- Typically held the Monday before the start of every session
- Bring your passport, I-94 card or webpage print out, I-20 issued by USU
- Review the Academic Calendar and on-campus Weekend Schedule